Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Trying to get back into the swing of things again.

So I havent written an actual post in a while. I havent been ttc, so there really havent been any updates. Im still not for the moment, but I am a group owner now for an actively trying board on BabyCenter.

I'm surprised at the misinformation that is out there. Then there are really good questions that have answers that arent easily found.

I want to keep this blog about ttc and helping spread accurate information with reliable sources to back it up.

I'm going to try to move my story to the back, and focus more on the questions I have and see. Keep in mind, I'm not a Dr or a scientist. Fertility information is just something that I am very passionate about. Im only gathering information that I find to have it in a central place.

This blog is not huge, and it doesn't reach a lot of people, I just want to do my part as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment